Dawn DiFranco

Just a girl trying to make it through.....

Thursday, April 27, 2006


Here is a picture of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge going to Clearwater. While I was looking for a picture of the bridge I found out that it is the #3 bridge in the country for jumpers. According to the website: http://www.jumperpool.com/home.htm, the latest jumper was 4/20 – that was last week! It also has how many people and how many saves there have been in the last few years, but really!!! I wouldn’t even look out the window on either side while I was driving over it, it was too damn scary. I actually made my friend switch places and had him drive back over it. He was lucky I made it over in the first place. Oh, and thanks Jeff for talking me over it on the way to Clearwater, imagining Adam underneath the bridge in a wet suit really helped. ☺

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heh Dawn,

    Nice Bridge - I think it is the first thing you were ever afraid of!! Love to see the pix of you in the boat.

    love
    mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home