Dawn DiFranco

Just a girl trying to make it through.....

Saturday, April 22, 2006



Japan! I recently watched Memoirs of a Geisha and I just loved it. It was such a beautiful movie - very picturesque. I read the book a few years ago and thought it was a great read. Now after visiting there I have a great appreciation of the country. It was exactly as pictured in the movie and described in the book. Anyway, here is a picture of the Golden Temple in Kyoto that we visited - looks just like a postcard. The other picture if of a very tan me drinking coffee just before our return flight. Ohh, and a coffee drink I only discovered days before we left....If anyone's going think of me and send me some back....

3 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi,

    What a great way to tie in the movie and your visit to Japan.
    Keep them coming!!!

    mom

     
  • At 12:49 PM , Blogger christopher john said...

    I think it's funny that you discovered that coffee drink the day we left, and it was the best thing EVER! Awwww, I miss Japan!

     
  • At 8:12 PM , Blogger Gary said...

    Japan misses you Dawn... My cousins told me soooo. haha. I miss you too!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home