Dawn DiFranco

Just a girl trying to make it through.....

Sunday, October 22, 2006



I Tried......

So, I went to the North Carolina State Fair yesterday in hopes of having fried coke. Actually, I wanted everything fried that was weird. After walking around for what seemed like ever in a fairly un-organized fair, we found it allllll! First I had a fried Oreo, then a bite of the fried Snickers. I tried for the fried coke, but the line was way too long. As it turns out, fried coke is actually, fried dough made with coke instead of water, then put in a cup with coke syrup and whip cream.....I think I was okay without trying it....

3 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM , Blogger Casey said...

    Mmmmmmmmmmm .... fried!!!!

     
  • At 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WHAT YOU DID'T TRY THE FRIED COKE AFTER ALL?!?

     
  • At 7:54 PM , Anonymous orchiddoctor said...

    Are you Dawn Kourtjian?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home